View Single Post
Old
09-16-2011, 06:06 PM
WBC8

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by the overrated View Post
I can only speak for myself: If you'd said to me that the team could sign a 24 year old former lottery pick - that had been underwhelming and a borderline bust - for a one-year, non-guaranteed contract worth only $1.1m, I'd have been happy as hell with it.

And I think the people that would have said that they'd have been against a camp invite would be those that are blinded by "poutine stains" or other nonsense. Anyone that said that someone as young as Pouliot wouldn't be worth even an invite is looking at the guy through black & gold glasses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
I think you're lumping opinions together. Are the same people who publicly called BP crap flipping opinions, or are they new people that didn't have an opinion before stating them now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER 192 View Post
I actually wanted to suggest we sign him,the reason I didn't was because I knew what reaction I would get.I'm totally for this pick-up.I was always afraid ,as a Habs hater ,of the potential of this player.Now that he's on the Bruins, I can sleep at night.That was my opinion before we picked him up,when I saw we only shelled out
1M,I was delighted.It is very hard for me to see potential or talent in any player wearing the Habs uniform but he was one.

Seriously guys? I really doubt anyone wanted him near Boston , especially after this display. Your memories can't be that short... And it has nothing to do with the sweater he had on..Guy was gutless and heartless.

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote