View Single Post
Old
10-24-2003, 06:45 PM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 500
I like brunno a lot, but if we are headed south then i would like to see some young talent come in. he is one of our better players but in the next year or two, Koivu will be here, we will see what Veillieux, Wallin, Wanvig, Hannula, are about; PM and Burns will only get better. He is IMO our best vet and so the best trade bait. So what do you do. trade a player maybe get a young big D man. it worked with O'Donnell for Mitchell. Daigle gets another goal tonight. I think no one is sold on the guy. He can score and only time will tell if he is a Suckinsky or not. Darby is a top center men on pen kills, Dowd wears the A and the occasional C, Antti is a steady F, pen kill time and he scored a goal tonight. And Brunno is more of a set up guy, with no one to finish his corner work and clean passes he is the low man out. If we had a go to guy(GAB, Dupuis) he is more valuable. We have a team full of passers add in Zholtok, PM and with Brunno. They all have their respective roles and i just think with the way the season is going brunno would be the one to go. But not waiver wire.

Who knows the season is only 9 games old so someone may come up big and lead us to the promised land, quoth B.