View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Penner getrdonebryan

vCash: 500
Sens player of the game : Karlsson . Got stronger in the off-season,led the team offensively and defensively. #1 d-man in the making, looked Dan Boyle-esque out there
Played great :
Cowen - defending well,punishing people,very good awareness and offensive instincts
Filatov - fast,skilled and tremendous vision.
Regin - played with a chip on his shoulder, IMO our hardest-working player; he's got the inside track for the #2 C spot
Auld - couldn't ask anything more from him,his usual reliable self
Played good
Michalek - played fast,aggresive and will put up points with skilled guys who can handle and dish the puck
Greening - not much offensively but his energy level couldn't be matched up by Neil and Z.Smith. I want to see this kid back with some talented players
Hoffman - speedy,shifty, too bad he played with plugs

I was really disappointed in Butler. Sloppy play and his defense is still suspect. Hopefully he bounces right back.
Wiercioch looked bad as well but he just turned 21. You can't expect every d-man to make the big league by that age. Some take longer to develop, but anyway I feel like this kid will be in the NHL at some point
The rest were kinda ok. Rundblad and Zibanejad will be so much better in the next game. You can quote me on that

Penner getrdonebryan is offline   Reply With Quote