vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonCH View Post
AK 46 will not play on the top 6 without injury
I see the lines as most others except for 1 small change
Cammy - Pleks - cole
gio - gomer - maxpac
moen - eller - ak46
I know DD may not belong on the 4th line, but if you are to follow the recipe of the top 2 lines, Moen is a better fit. as a side note: does no one else remember how good that line was last year in the playoffs?
Personally I expect JM to juggle his bottom six quite a bit. Even if Eller and AK show some of the chemistry they displayed late last season (and I'm hoping they do), we could see Darche, Moen and Desharnais all get shots at playing with them. IMO Darche might just be the bet fit, but Moen makes a lot of sense too.

What I'd really like to see is DD get some decent PP time to fill out his minutes. He has so much potential to thrive 5 on 4. I know I'm like a broken record on this theme, but it seems to me the right way to get DD decent minutes even if he's often playing on the 4th line. Then again he was finding real success as a top six winger with Gio and Gomez (the only person who really found success in that slot other than Max Pac last year, and a LOT of other guys got shots there) so who the heck knows how JM will use him. On the one hand he's always going to be too small, on the other hand the guy is incredibly versatile.

Bullsmith is online now   Reply With Quote