View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 12:27 PM
FreshPerspective
Ed finally concedes!

vCash: 500
So are hockey players cyborgs vs human beings? I think I know what you are trying to say but given all the other noise as far as culture change etc...one can fairly deduce that there was some personal growing up required in that locker room...not growth from a skill standpoint b/c there is no questioning both players skillsets.

I mean Richards is on record as saying he doesn't know why he was traded and he probably doesn't or doesn't want to know. He needs to self reflect on his own and that is all part of growth. Same with Carter being essentially banished to Columbus (only because they gave us so much in return of course). Like I stated before..it's like being dumped by some broad and not really wanting to know deep down why because it might confirm some personal flaws you are aware of but don't want to admit because it might make it harder to move on. It's better for everybody that maybe that latent PART of the reasoning why they may have been moved remains ambiguous and left to speculation. That's just the nature of breakups that are not mutual...Eventually time heals wounds...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote