Bullsmith

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
I think this is the ideal complimentary line up to

Cammy Pleks Cole
Pacioretty GomezGionta
AK Eller DD

It would be good to see your lineup 40% of the time and the more popular one 60% of the time.

I'm a little worried about Patchesconfidencelevel as well as another above mentioned. Far too many people assume that Patches is a lock to reproduce his production rate from a smal sample last year. He might benefit as well from 3rd line weaker opposition playing with Eller and DD.

I'm worried that Gomez's potential to suck might negatively affect Patches or if Gio has a cold streak as well.

This is funny. 50 replies later where some people agreed that AK will get top 6 time, how he can he be the only one who thinks that?

Secondly, I think your comment about Cole wasn't signed to play with Eller is short sighted. I think as Eller develops, Cole would be ideal on his wing.
I have to disagree here. I see Cole as a guy who thrives for the fast break, either as the recepient of a breakout pass or as a threat on the puck carrier's wing. To me he's best suited with guys who are exceptionally quick and who excell at hitting him in stride. Eller, on the other hand, is more of a puck possession player who has shown decent but not elite puck distribution skills. I see him thriving with big guys who thrive on the boards and love to battle and create chaos like he does. I guess Cole has the size to be an effective muckraker with Eller, but I see him as a more natural fit with Pleks or Gomez or even DD. Just my two cents.

Bullsmith is offline   Reply With Quote