View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement Cat View Post
Damn it, why does this game need two channels?

Nice to see some NYRB fans on here. I know SLU comes on our board a lot but you are welcome to come and discuss the team in our soccer thread. Another Rangers fan has recently began posting there too. The more RB fans, the better.

Are you guys planning on watching some of this game and then watching the Red Bulls game? I was thinking of watching this and recording the Red Bulls and then watching that after. What do you guys think is best?
We lucked out with the broadcast and got MSG+ because they merged the NYR-NJD broadcasts. But for some reason with my cable provider I don't get MSG+ in hd.

I hate not watching games live, I remember last year the last NYG game overlapped with a Rangers-Panthers game and was going to watch it on rangers in 60, but before it started I couldnt help but see the score on the bottom of the screen. 3-0 Panthers.

So I usually just flip back and forth. I'm probly gonna watch as much of the preseason game as I can, then go to RBNY. Watch highlights and replays of the rest of the game later.