View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 06:58 PM
ATLbound

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherMinion View Post
You haven't seen the best of Enstrom until you see how tough he is. He takes a lot of hits in the corners but will never shy away from any contact. And he throws his body in front of the net to help the goalie.

Hainsey is very smart and he's fun to watch. He probably had his best defensive season last year.

Bryan Little can suffer from hands of stone and a lead stick when he's in front of the goal. He misses tons of opportunities but doesn't miss getting crushed by opposition. Hopefully someone up there can help reverse the trend. He's a good guy.

Kaner and Burmistrov would be fun to watch on the same line. Lots of energy and creativity.

Stapleton might be the surprise player this season. Could be a lot like Peverley was if he gets one linemate that can protect him and one that can keep up with him.

Jimmy Slater is a great team guy. You all will really enjoy his effort. His gaffes are as trademarked as his guts...... someone tell him Atlanta says hello!
I agree with most of your points. Although Kane and creativity don't go well together. Atleast not yet, he showed flashes of vision and playmaking last year. But truth is, hes a power forward/ goal scorer. Creativity has not be shown, other then short flashes.

And you have never really been a Little fan so I don't really need to go down that road. Other then the fact I totally disagree. So Jets fans don't pay to much attention to these points on Little. You are thinking more of his 13 goal season. Hands of stone and no confidence all season long .Last year he got robbed a few times, we all know he would go end to end many times then hit a post. But truth is, Little makes people around him better, we don't have really many guys other then Little that can do that on forward.

ATLbound is offline   Reply With Quote