Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 6-3 to the Dallas Stars
View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 10:10 PM
WeThreeKings

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Cole: Scored a nice goal, hit, skated well, did as advertised.
Plekanec: Not his best game offensive, went through the motions, but we know Plekky will bring it.
Cammy: Quiet and ineffective, he only brings it if he has to, my problem with him..
Palushaj: No fire, no creativity, no offence, no confidence, not what he should be doing.. He'll stick around for more looks but is destined for the AHL this season.
Willsie: Invisible, didn't have the wheels to get a sure-fire break-away.. Enjoy your stay in the AHL.
Kostitsyn: Our best forward, was a big part of two goals, his release and shot is hard and accurate as ever, he controlled the puck, played well with horrific line-mates.
Schultz: Did well in his fight, ineffective and invisible for the rest of it. ECHL.
Trotter: Lost in the defensive zone, creative in the offensive zone, but didn't make anything happen. AHL.
Masse: Absolutely atrocious. There is NOTHING here. IHL.
Blunden: A lot of you liked him. I thought he couldn't play his way out of a paper bag. He can skate and hit. Goes to the net. But no offensive IQ, no real defensive acumen, his play with the puck leaves a lot to be desired. AHL.
Engvist: I liked his play on the Woywitka goal. He does lack fire but he doesn't lack smarts. He has skills and his play in the AHL shows me he is responsible enough for the fourth line. NHL-AHL.
Berger: Had the unfortunate task of playing with Masse. Still didn't do anything to make himself noticable. AHL.

Hal Gill: This is just practice for him. I don't really care how bad his performance was. NHL.
Yannick Weber: He really impressed me today. He was stronger, more combative and cerebral. Brought his patented offensive game with him. NHL.
Alexei Yemelin: Has some adjusting to do, you can tell he can't communicate very well with his teammates yet. He's physical, mobile, offensively aware. A real gem. NHL.
Jeff Woywitka: He was solid, showed he was a veteran of the league and read the play well. NHL-AHL.
Rafael Diaz: Not as impressed as most of you seem to be. There's raw talent but he was caught out of position on one goal. He was afraid of contact and was not capable of handling speed and physicality. Offensive awareness is there but he needs seasoning. AHL.
Jarred Tinordi: Hated the pick. Hated trading up for this selection. Trying to be nice to him but there's really not much to see here right now and I'm not sure there ever will be. OHL.

Carey Price: There was rust. Just some tightness issues in the mechanics of his movements. Nothing that can't be worked out. NHL.
Nathan Lawson: He played better than I thought. Had good rebound control and played well in the traffic. AHL.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote