Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 6-3 to the Dallas Stars
View Single Post
Old
09-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Akost looks already in form which is rare for a veteran at this early stage of pre season. Hopefully its a sign that he's ready to fly out of the gate.

Diaz showed his offensive instincts. I'll go lightly on him since this was his first taste of a game on the smaller ice. I can see why the habs like him, now its a matter of adapting. He wasnt as bad as his defensive stats indicate either as his teammates didnt exactly help his cause on a couple of the goals. His vision looked to be a little narrow on the PP but I think its all a part of the adaptation process.

Woywitka has an impressive frame and stride. You can see why scouts were so high on him during his draft year. I think this guy is going to be a nice depth guy for us... certainly better than picard.

Yemelin - It didnt look like it was his first game on north american ice. I'm excited about this guy. Good wheels, strong frame, good vision. He's only going to get better. I wouldnt be surprised if he cracks into the top 4 as the season progresses.

I know there are a few others that deserve some attention but these were the guys I wanted to talk about.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote