: Post-Game Talk:
Habs lose 6-3 to the Dallas Stars
View Single Post
09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Join Date: May 2010
- YEAHmelin was fine, was obviously not accustomed to the speed.
- diaz impressed me, very, very good vision for finding pass openings but weber is still a better bet for the nhl at this point.
- weber was good, he's progressing but he still made plenty of mistakes.
- tinordi impressed me with his skating. that's about it... coughed up the puck when pressured too much. but that said, i'd like to see him play another pre-season game.
- this was the AKost show tonight. i especially liked that he wasn't afraid to go all subban with the puck in order to find an opening, shows confidence. i remain, as always, a fan. **** the haters.
- woywitwhateverhisnameiska was fine. he was no worse in the first period that anybody else. it was such a cluster**** at times, there was really nobody to blame but everybody.
- trotter still got some learnin' to do
- palushaj was.... invisible. not good.
- lawson looked more like lawl-son at times - especially that last goal.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MasterDecoy