View Single Post
Old
09-21-2011, 10:06 AM
PaperRockChamp

vCash: 880
My beer was 6.75 but I believe they offered Jumbos for 8.25?.

I was hungry and looked at the "menu"...$7.25 for a cheeseburger.. nice! Thankfully 4play bar had a tailgate party and some big dude grabbed us and told us to help ourselves to a pulled pork on a bun.

Highlights of the night: Talking to absolutely everybody you pass by before the game (excitement, jubilation), singing the anthem, realizing that the return of the Jets is real, shedding tears and getting a hug from some girl from Hamilton standing behind me, seeing Dancing Gabe, meeting the people in our section (great people), watching Scheifele's magic, Byfuglien destroying everything in his path, Chanting "Scheifele,Scheifele", the 3 stars, and the loudest part of the night was when the Jets saluted the fans.. The noise went to a whole new level at that point. Another fun part was standing on Portage and having all the cars that drove by laying on their horns yelling Go Jets Go... Madhouse

I do agree that the "Go Jets Go" chant was faster than it should've been... I could only scream it every second chant!

PaperRockChamp is offline   Reply With Quote