View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 07:46 AM
Fists of Fuhry

vCash: 500
Holy Crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanashell11
Curtis joseph can burn in hell for all I care. He screwed the Oil over so bad and it cost us 2 seasons when we had weight. Basically by telling us he would deal fairly with us, hinting maybe even play for the Oil a little cheaper, sather kept him instead of trading him when he was about to become a free agent and CJ bolted for the leafs. I actually ran into him on a golf course the day he signed with the leafs. Because of that it took us 2 years before we got tommy and in the meantime the team we had, which could have really made some noise (Guerin, weight, joseph, etc) spent the better part of the time we had weight looking for a goalie and by the time we got tommy we had lost all the other parts. If it had not been for the chance the Oil gave him, CJ would have spent his time being the whipping boy for st louis. I hope he gets hit by a bus and he never deserves to have his name on a trophy that is won in team play because he only cares about himself.

Talk about getting your hate on... I wasn't happy about CuJo ditching us either (esp. when I had his number 31 on everything including my soccer goalie jersey), but wishing that he gets hit by a bus is just uncalled for and quite classless in my opinion.