Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 6-3 to the Dallas Stars
View Single Post
Old
09-21-2011, 09:20 AM
24stanleycups*
24-6=18,goodluck lol

vCash: 500
Last nights game has gotten me excited for a lot of players. In particular, Erik Cole, Andrei Kostitsyn, Alexei Yemelin, Yannick Weber, and in the future, Jared Tinordi.

Cole beat the goalie twice (just not the crossbar) is even faster than I realized.

Kostitsyn seems very, very motivated, and I don't think I've ever really appreciated just how incredible he skates and dekes.

Alexei Yemelin was unreal. He was already making his physical presence known with a few big hits, but what really shocked me was just how good a player he is. I know it's just pre-season but still. There is no doubt in my mind that he's on the big club. No doubt. my opinion of just how much the canadiens have improved this offseason has gone from optimist to extremely confident.

Yannick Weber. Same story. He has seemed to improve overnight. Some people were talking about using him a forward, which he's been able to do quite nicely, but man is he ever quick. Makes good decisions with the puck too.

I now see the hype that Craig Button created around Jared Tinordi. He's the american chara. Nothing but.

Very very excited.

24stanleycups* is offline   Reply With Quote