View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 08:11 AM
theo6060

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big TEE
I remember that goal!!!! It was one of a few limited things that were positives in that game. I remember that game 'cause I was in Vancouver visiting my folks.. and ppl we knew bought tickets for that game, so I went to it.. MAN!!! we were in the last few rows and the tickets costed 52$ each!!!!! Talk about expensive!!!! The game took place on Thursday, January 03, 2002 at GM PLACE.. G'luck finding the goal.. We lost 5-2 that game.. but everyone was stunned at Ribs' goal. LOL.. but they got the last laugh as the Canucks won.. lol.. enuf about my life.. lol..
That goal was amazing! I used to live in BC and my dad and I used to always go watch the Habs once a year play the Nucks. We were behind the net in the lower bowl when Ribeiro made that play. We all just exploded out of our seats and there was a big hush over the crowd. He got inside position on Ohlund I think then pretended as if to go far side on Clouts but brought it back near side for the goal. It made seeing the game worth it even though the Habs got slaughtered.