View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 08:18 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
so is this a for-sure thing? the lines mentioned above?

smyth-horcoff-hemsky and
torres-stoll-laraque

if so, i couldnt be happier.... FINALLY we have smyth back at LW where he belings and FIANLLY we have stoll in the lineup. im also happy that torres is back on th 4th line (not that he playd badly on the 1st, but that he "fits" a 4th line role better).... im a bog fan of playing people at their best positions, and its nice to see 3 out of 4 people playing center that actually *are* centers

somebody else mentioned this as well, but i think it deserves repeating..... if this can work out for a few games (say 4-5).... i could see this allowing lowe to deal comrie "for the best player" instead of "for the best centermen that also happens to be big".... it would allow lowe MUCH more freedom for a trade

and again as somebody mentioned already.... i would much rather see york centering the 2nd line..... but i *have* been impressed with reasoners play, REALLY impressed actually, so i guess yorkie on the 3rd isnt so bad really

now all macT has to do is sit pisani for rita and this poster will be a happy boy and for those of you who would say that the lineup is already yong enough and we dont need another rookie in the lineup.... might i remind you that pisani is pretty much a rookie himself, and rita would be a HUGE talent upgrade