: Post-Game Talk:
Sabres win 3-1 (EN)
View Single Post
09-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Originally Posted by
A few things I'd like to know about Beaulieu because I missed the game last night.
1. His skating laterally, backwards and forwards. I hear is back skating needs some work.
2. His passing skills/ puck movement
3. His vision of the game
4. If his errors were a lack of hockey sense or a speed of the game issue...this is really important.
1. His skating forward is excellent. He is definately one of the faster skaters. I think he still needs to work on backwards+laterally a little bit, but still he is probs at least average in those two.
2.Puck movement is very good. Made a couple very nice passes to PK on the PP
3. Excellent. Very smart player and sees the game well
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by NewEraGM