View Single Post
Old
09-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Brozgalov

vCash: 500
RT @tpanotchCSN: Tomas Hyka will be returned to his junior club - Gatineau _ this morning. Flyers CANT sign him. He goes into 2012 Draft

As for Shelley...
You guys really need to relax. The guy does everything the way he should and isn't expected to be Sidney Crosby. He is professional on and off the ice and yesterdays hit was just something that happened. He is not a dirty player at all. He drops the gloves for the team and takes punches like a ****ing champ. I understand he is a liability while on the ice, but replacing him with skilled guys on the 4th line that gets 5 minutes isn't going to do much. Contrary to your rude accusations, Shelley is a smart guy. He is the only player that I have seen actually make a difference when being a healthy scratch. He doesn't complain and he takes all the **** you guys give him.

I am tired of listening to this ********. If you are upset with him being here, be angry at Lavvy/Homer. This is exactly the type of talk we need to stop when it comes to "Enforcers." Maybe unrelated, but hasn't anyone learned anything after this summer?

The guy does what he is told, isn't the greatest hockey player, but backs up his team. Leave him the **** alone.

Also this is preseason.

Brozgalov is offline   Reply With Quote