View Single Post
Old
09-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20 View Post
Pretty sure Ron Jeremy came out to MTSU during my time there, too.

My ticket rep sucks. I'm basically throwing my money at the team and she doesn't seem to want to take it. First my ticket issues, now the extra jersey I ordered last week but the money still hasn't come out. arg!
I e-mailed mine after I checked and my parking pass money hadn't been withdrawn. (I think I went into that before, but long story short is I ordered them with my tickets last spring but it didn't get entered.) She said she'd turned the order in after we talked on the 16th...so she went to check on the status. She wrote later that they were absolutely slammed with pre-season ticket sales and they hadn't gotten to it. She said she'd deliver my passes personally.

Perhaps your best bet is to go to the top (Nat) and get things going. There may be a problem with not enough personnel for the demand, but he does want to make things right. If you submitted an order form for the jersey, it may not have reached the people it should have yet, but you may be able to get what you have ordered on time.