View Single Post
Old
09-22-2011, 09:48 PM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
I use this website all the time for sit/start, it's pretty helpful and accurate:

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/

This is a tough one. Green Bay D hasn't looked great thus far. But last week with Roy Williams out, Cutler opted to throw the ball to Forte instead of Knox.

Decker has looked real good, but if Brandon Lloyd is playing, Decker may not have the same type of production he had last week. If Lloyd is out again, start Decker for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
I would personally play Knox. Cutler is a better QB than Orton, and Green Bay's pass defense has been getting torched early this season.
Thanks fellas. Really appreciate the advice. Perhaps you'll tackle another one for me (pun intended)? Big Ben versus Kolb? Both have great matchups (Steelers face the Colts, Cardinals face the Seahawks), while Kolb has outscored Ben in both of the first two weeks (granted, week 1 was one of the worst games of Ben's career).

I'm really torn. My gut is telling me to go with Ben because it's about time they established their passing game, but the Seahawks are so bad and Kolb will probably have a nice game, too.