View Single Post
Old
10-14-2005, 09:14 AM
muddycreek*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1588
Nashville's defense is just fantastic right now, probably second only to Ottawa in the league... and it might not be as low as second in terms of depth, just its top end.

I know they could use some help with their center depth, but if I were management, I would not take from the depth on defense to do it just yet. Perhaps once Weber is a regular in the top six. Right now, Nashville's sitting pretty and the whole team is in a nice groove. They're a regular stop on my Center Ice circuit already this year. Good stuff.
Thanks! We like the preds a lot. We can't get used to the idea of four straight at the beginning of a year where the team did not play to it's potential one single game! We went to the playoffs the last season played without a big crop of centers and we are overall a better team now. The big question is who else is better than 2003/2004? That we will see as the season unfolds. Right now, it lokks like we are in the thick of things. I hope we can continue to improive and stay there!