View Single Post
Old
09-23-2011, 01:51 AM
SRTtoZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Sting View Post
So, someone want to make a list of all of the different ways in which Fios is superior to TWC/Craplevision?
1) Faster internet speeds hands down. I have 40/40 (down/up) speeds which equates to about 5-6mb/s. With Cablevision at most I got was 1-2mb/s and slower than mud upload speeds.

2) High Def quality- ZERO artifacts and virtually no compression....no pixelation or any of that crap you get with Cablevision.

3) Better Cable Boxes- I cant tell you how many times I had to restart my box with cablevision or get a new one all together.

4) NFL Network, NFL Redzone, 2 channels not available from Cablevision.

5) No losing channels due to 'Contract disputes'. Anyone remember when Cablevision didnt carry the YES Network? I missed an entire Yankee season because of that (although I did listen to the radio). Also, Cablevision lost Fox last year for a few weeks/months during Giants and Yankees playoffs games.

That was the final straw for me which made me switch to Fios. I havent looked back even though Cablevision calls me constantly trying to get me back and keeps lowering and lowering their prices.

SRTtoZ is offline   Reply With Quote