View Single Post
Old
09-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Youngblood46

vCash: 500
Goaltending wooooahs

For the first time that I can remember the Rocket have found them self in trouble in between the pipes. Now I can say I didn't think that Lagace was going to be anywhere close to a number 1 goalie this year, from what i seen in him last year I didn't like him at all, after watching Bibeau in the last couple games he has played i like this kid and he has some wicked potential. The rocket are best known for goaltenders that stand on there had sometimes they would have 2. Ryan Mior was stellar when in PEI, Antione Lafleur arguable stole the show from Mior and he was shipped and then Marc-Antoine Gelinas who was traded to Gatineau for some pucks, Bobby Nadeau, followed by a stand out the best goalie that ever put on a rocket jersey in my mind Evan Mosher.. This kid is something else the rocket mighten have made the playoffs if it wasn't for him. So where does Trent Birt go now? well Lagace isn't the guy, In my mind it is time to make a trade of one of the 20's Levesque, Hobbs or Dion one has got to go and this team needs a 20 goalie in a bad way someone who can take the reins and get this team to the playoffs

Youngblood46 is offline   Reply With Quote