View Single Post
Old
09-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
FYI for the Winnipeg game tomorrow night, @predsradio (AKA Tom Callahan) tweeted me and said something about streaming the Jumbotron feed w/ the radio PBP on the np.com website:

I'm hoping the stream on CH.com is the same deal as I asked him to poke around and see yesterday. Maybe he was able to put a bug in someone's ear!!! If there isn't tv coverage, it seems prudent to steam the jumbotron feeds for the fans in pre-season to get us all hot and bothered!!

UPDATE: they have a video stream link in the Canes official message boards that links back to team video!! http://video.hurricanes.nhl.com/videocenter/console
Don't get too excited yet. Apparently the NHL has instituted a new policy where streams only go to people in the team's market area--so we might see it and we might not. Here's what was on a Nashville Predators facebook thingy:

Updated broadcast info: The next preseason game broadcast on 102.5 The Game will be Wed., Sept. 28 vs. Washington. 102.5 The Game will also broadcast the Sat., Oct. 1 preseason game vs. Carolina. Pregame starts at 6 p.m. CT for both games and game times are 7 p.m. CT.
Nashvillepredators.com will stream Saturday's preseason game vs. Winnipeg (7 p.m. CT) and Wednesday's game vs. Washington (7 p.m.). Per NHL regulations, only the states of Tenn., Miss., Ala., Ga., and parts of Kentucky will see the stream.
Locally, there is no radio or web stream for today's game at Carolina.

Adz is online now   Reply With Quote