Thread: Czech Republic: Czech prospects thread
View Single Post
Old
09-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Czechexpert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
At this years WJC the Czech's could have 12 drafted players suit up for the team (+Frk). Assuming that all these guys make the team, who will be the other players that you think will make it? I have an idea who a couple might be, but who else will be there.

Mrazek (if he can play)
Honzik
Machovsky/Galansky

Musil-Jank
Nedomlel-Hrbas
_____-_____
_____

Jaskin-Pribyl-Frk
Culek-Uher-Straka
Stransky-Sedlak-Placek
_____-Filippi-_____
_____

I could be completely off, but I haven't seen some of these guys play. What do you think?
Stransky, Nedomlel and Placek wonīt be on team, never played for Czech U-18 and U-20, havenīt attended summer camps etc. Uher looked very unimpressive in summer. Plus Stransky is in same position as Mrazek. He refused to sign contract in Vitkovice and his father who was long-time coach there was fired...
Vachovec has good chance to make the team, coaches like his work ethic, size. Stone hands, stone legs but they like him...
Holik is lock. Still think Tomas Nosek could make the team, he was one of the best forwards against Russia in Chomutov. But needs to play men competition when he is back from injury. Small, skilled, creative center Tomas Rubes could make it.
D Filip Pavlik will probably make the team.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote