Thread: Switzerland: Swiss young guns
View Single Post
09-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Mattia Mei
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by torero View Post
Hi Mattia,

You seem to know pretty well our youngsters ...

We had as a star in the 2010 draft Nino, 2011 Sven ... who will be our 2012 or 2013 ??

it is a challenging question ... but who would you see as top talent in 1,2 or 3 years ?
whoa whoa whoa whoa (....Lois this is not my Batman glass!)
First i am not an insider expert. I'm only a young amateur hockey writer looking for infos about this topic and sharing his poor impressions. And i can't follow every prospect around. Maybe better this year returning to live in central Switzerland.....

For sure swiss youngs players are in this moment very interesting: i see a rare generation of scorers (Vermin, Schäppi, etc.) in the 91-93 years flanking the traditional production of little but good Dmen (...comparisons with swiss military history could be interesting...).

At the moment it seems that Bertaggia and Simion are much talented probably more than Hofmann and Pestoni (Who wins the match also today with a great goal).
Above all Simion seems to look good for NA because of his size and cleverness. He will maybe go in juniors league the next year. A draft call seems for sure....

Then there are Tanner Richard, Andrighetto, Martschini.

But my intelligences are insufficient.

OT: What a score by J. Sprunger

Mattia Mei is offline   Reply With Quote