View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Mike8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
I obviously know more then you about Gauthier, i like the guy, but not if we give up Bulis for him.. and then say we get him for sunny+a pick, i guess Hainsey will go back to the AHL so Bouillon and Gauthier can split games, sounds good eh??

Everyone is saying how good Gauthier is but they haven't seen him play more then 1 game, it's frustrating to me, because you don't understand what i'm trying to tell you, you just see the, he hits, hes amazing, hes so physical, blah blah blah, it's not that simple folks.
Would you quit it with your inferiority complex here? In every thread you have disagreements in you pull this "i've seen more of him than you" crap, as though you're trying to 'win' arguments on a discussion forum.

Just because someone likes what Gauthier brings does not mean you've seen him more than them.

BTW, evman150 is from Calgary and while I can't speak for him, I believe he watches all Flames games as they're his team. Yet he disagrees with you. Funny how two Calgary fans (Qubax and evman) disagree on a player while watching the same number of games. Kind of shoots your theory that anyone that has seen Gauthier more than one game would dislike him, eh?