View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 07:00 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
I just don't see Zuc as a bottom 6 forward. He just isn't large enough. I think he is either pegged for a top 6 role or the AHL and Europe.

Weise on the other hand can play 4th line

not sold on Avery and haven't since last season, the guy is lost his edge and is often over it

If I have to choose between christensen, avery and weise thats an easy choice to make
The way I see it right now Zuke makes it. I see your point that yea he should be a top 6 to be more productive but the thing is this team has depth

To start anyway Wolski is with Richards and Gabby and the Packline stays in tact.

After that it is interesting. Zuccarello can play with Stepan and say Boyle? I think that forms the best 3rd line in terms of offense.

Feds may sneak up as well but I think he may start with Rupp at C and Prust on the 4th line

this is Torts he is going to mix it up in game even. So Zuke starts the game in an offensive role, 2nd PP unit and if its close in the 3rd a more defensive bigger player likely moves up onto the 3rd line, Feds would be the guy

Avery is the spare cause well no one will take him in a trade and EC is dumped

To answer the kids question it is none at this time. They have plenty of call up options

Hagelin has a future but after Avery and Feds walk as UFA's
Weise has had a good camp but too many 4th liners already

After that Mitchell and Newbury are good callups with NHL experience.

Kolarik if he gets healthy may get a better look. Bourque has impressed. Havent heard much of Thurresson at all.......that Audy-M kid will tear it up in the AHL........Whale should be pretty good this yr

Vitto79 is online now   Reply With Quote