View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 08:40 AM
JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
Nooo sports are actually not black and white at all. They are to some people. Again the definitive and wrong statements thrown in for no apparent reason. I listed all of these good and bad things from the last few years while fully acknowledging how bad father was his first half. U conveniently seem to have ignored all of those points. Literally I mention all the grey and u looked at it, turned to me and said there is no grey. Wen a GM is around as long as him it's expected that many fans will demand success or nothing however those same fans should also b able to realize that others would rather microanalyzer each and every move to ascertain eat direction the team is headed overall. I apologize for the typos im on an iPhone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
See, that's the beauty of sports...it IS all black vs. white. If Sather's team succeeds this year, perhaps wins two playoff series in one year, for the first time in Sather's 12 year tenure, he gets credit.

If Sather's team does not succeed this year, spins it's wheels into another fight to the finish run for the playoffs and then one playoff series victory at best...he does not get credit.

Bill Parcells said 'You are your record', not 'You are what they say you are in internet forums'.

Sather will be his record this year.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote