Thread: On the Radio: Official Sports Radio Thread Part 4
View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Bruwinz37

vCash: 500
Quote:
5. The politics; I thought I made this point earlier. I don't care what your politics are or what the on air talent believes politically. The reason I brought it up is that several people who are anti WEEI throw in political jabs and insults, without anyone other than me calling them on it. As a conservative and a fan of WEEI, I take exception on both fronts, especially because I choose put the politics aside when it comes to choosing who I get my sports information from. Lastly on this, I always find it interesting that those who "champion diversity and inclusion", seem to make some of the meanest and most hurtful comments. Calling someone a racist, homophobe or sexist is really an awful thing to do, but sadly it has become accepted practice in this country, regardless of how inaccurate it may be.
I tend to be more conservative than the average but if you are a true, right wing type conservative then I can see why D&C is the spot for you.

But truth be told Callahan, especially, is a racist, sexist, homophobe. If the truth is an awful thing to say than I am awful. The guy is a smug, conceited jerk who not only embodies EVERYTHING that is wrong with politics in general today but is a guy who laughed at not only the Bruins but more importantly their fans who still held interest in them.