View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 11:20 AM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
I think it's pretty clear that we're not going to keep any goalies besides Hank and Biron, so I think the reason Stajcer is still here is because the other guys each got a game and he didn't. He'll get half of the Monday game and then get sent down.

Pleased to see McI will get another game or two. Would love to see him continue to play like he did Wednesday. Would have liked to see Miller get an extra game, not because I thought he'd make it but just because he's an exciting young player to watch and the experience can't be bad for him. Not surprised about Thomas. Not surprised about Vtank either. Had a few 'discussions' with people here who argued he could be one of our six d-men going into this year and voiced the opinion that he's lucky to ever have an NHL career, let alone be in our starting six. Feeling a little vindicated there, considering I was told by at least one or two posters that I was severely underrating him and all he could bring to the table.

Thought McColgan or Miller could have earned one more game, just for fun, over one of Newbury, Deveaux or Thuresson, but I guess they want to get Thuresson into a game?

SERE 24 is online now   Reply With Quote