Old
09-24-2011, 05:23 PM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
CBJ fan here.

Hey all, considering coming down to see the Preds v. Jackets game on 11/19. We have a friend that works in the hotel industry, and he can get us a great deal on a hotel...............8 miles from the arena!

I will be driving us down in a Ford high-top conversion van. Where would be a good place for me to park near the arena? Obviously I can't use a parking garage, so it would need to be a surface lot. We would probably head down early to enjoy some of the great bars in the area before the game.

Going to see if the hotel has a shuttle to the arena, but I am not holding my breath on that. We have been down before, but that time we stayed in a hotel that was within easy walking distance.

Any help would be appreciated.
There are some surface lots around the arena. Some within a quick walk if you're willing to pay for it. $10 will get you close. $15 will get you within rock throwing distance. Just look for the people in the funny orange vests waving you into the lots and take your pick.

If they're still doing it you can also park at LP Field (Titans stadium) and pay for a shuttle across the river, but I'm not sure how early they start that.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote