09-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
CBJ fan here.

Hey all, considering coming down to see the Preds v. Jackets game on 11/19. We have a friend that works in the hotel industry, and he can get us a great deal on a hotel...............8 miles from the arena!

I will be driving us down in a Ford high-top conversion van. Where would be a good place for me to park near the arena? Obviously I can't use a parking garage, so it would need to be a surface lot. We would probably head down early to enjoy some of the great bars in the area before the game.

Going to see if the hotel has a shuttle to the arena, but I am not holding my breath on that. We have been down before, but that time we stayed in a hotel that was within easy walking distance.

Any help would be appreciated.
I've never actually navigated through downtown Nashville by myself while there (I've always had BFC999 in the car telling me where to go ), but we've always managed to find surface lots in the $10 range within two blocks.

(You'd be much closer than we normally are, too. The guy whose place we normally stay at lives between Columbia and Spring Hill. )

Wish I could go with, but my Nashville excursions are pretty much limited to New Year's for financial reasons.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote