View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Protest the Hero

vCash: 500
Archambault really impressed me tonight. I was admittedly pessimistic about the draft choice at the time considering his middling stats in the Q, but he won me over tonight. I really wish he would've gotten some time with Plekanec and Gionta instead of Trotter. He didn't look small either.

Dumont was very good again. If he was bigger, or at least 1 more year experienced in the pro game I'd give him that 4th line centre role right now. He's been better than Engqvist, but I don't want to rush him.

Beaulieu made a lot of errant passes. He started the game so well, it just kind of fell apart for him, good future for him nonetheless.

Palushaj was much better tonight, great pass to Cammy.

Mitera played pretty well, but I'd like to see him use his body more.

Trotter continues to be unremarkable in pretty much every way, as I said Archambault did more with worse linemates. He probably played against easier competition I guess but still.

I didn't notice Spacek at all tonight which is a good thing in his case. St Denis had a bad game, Masse is bad, Lefebvre has some speed but I just don't see what he could possibly do in the NHL at any point. Schultz had a pretty good game.