View Single Post
Old
09-24-2011, 11:59 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
Archambault looks to be a potential Gallagher type steal for Timmins and the Habs once again. The scouts and experts have all said the kid has the skills and talent, looks like he just hasn't put it all together yet in junior and from what I have read on the kid it could be because of his former team and coach. Going back to the Q he is going to a better team, and if the Flyers send Couturier back to junior they could be a 1-2 punch and dominant the Q.

Kid has a future if he can prove it was a coaching issue in junior, and not his issue.
There's no smoke without a fire as they say... I had good connections with the Foreurs and they told me he was thinking he was the ****, that he was better than the others and he didn't want to play the system as much as other forwards.

My connection with the voltigeurs told me he came with the same cocky attitude at their camp. He was recently drafted by the habs but whatever. I think Drummondville has a top organization for kids and their offensive system will help him thrive, they will also tone his character down but the rumors about his attitude were true from what I was told. He's not a bust yet though, and I think that with Ricard and co he'll be a better person/player after his junior stage.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 09-25-2011 at 12:09 AM.