View Single Post
Old
09-25-2011, 02:41 AM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
Too many pre season games, and especially 4 games in 4 nite is just plain stupid... But Molson wants to pack his Bell Centre and sell beer and hot dogs....

$$$$ over real hockey training and teaching.
I dont know what is the big deal, it must be because we are down 1-3 so far in pre season, big deal lol

We have the chance to see some very yound kids in action, getting some very nice experience playing in front of a stacked Bell center, it must be an incredible experience for most of them.. They can also compare their game to the NHL guys and get a better idea of what they have to work on to play in the big league one day.. I can understand your impatience to see the full roster in action and your displeasure to lose games, but its not like we made several changes in the off season and that our NHL guys need to know each others, aside Cole and Yemelin, thats basically the same line-up as last year.. If you dont like the formula in place, just dont watch til the roster is trimmed, personally I enjoy watching how the younger guys react at this level.