BabchukCanon

vCash: 500
Sex: Male
Where You're From: Apex, NC
Where You Live Now: Raleigh, NC
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Job: Software Sales
What brought you to HF Boards: Lurked for a long time, love the entertainment and hate idiots who still can't spell Staal 8 years after he was first drafted.
How you became a hockey fan: Parents grew up in NY, was an Islander and Ranger fan as a kid since they were those respectively. First game was an Islanders game where Rich Pilon had 2 fights in the first period. After the game I got his autograph and I was hooked on hockey.
How you became a Canes fan: I was in 5th grade when they started in Greensboro, my Dad would take me to about a game every week or two, didn't take long to become hooked! I also, kept going through the line they had in Crabtree Valley Mall when they first came down with Glen Wesley and Sean Burke. I got Wesley's autograph like 8 times that day because we were waiting for the raffle for free tickets to the inaugural game against the Islanders in the preseason. We won them
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Thrilled they have pro hockey in NC!
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Sutter, Skinner, Ruutu and Ward
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Rick Nash, Patrick Kane (contrary to media reports, one of the nicest players I met outside of the rink), Simon Gagne, Marian Hossa
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Wolfpack, Islanders (in hiding they were my first jersey), Panthers, Eagles, and whoever is playing a Buffalo-based team
College Attended/Attending: North Carolina State University - Chemical Engineering woot.
Music You Listen To: Pretty much anything, with my newly revamped sound system, I'm seeing just how amazing classical is.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Red/White Canes Jerseys, Black LaRose, Wild, Senators (I liked Hossa back in those days a lot), Islanders, Rangers, I want to get a Nash CBJ jersey signed to be framed with an awesome picture I have of him signed.

Should've done this a while ago.

BabchukCanon is offline   Reply With Quote