View Single Post
Old
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
eyeno

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWP View Post
given that things will probably change, as of right now if we were to play a very important game tomorrow, from what i have seen so far (and especially last night) this is the lineup i believe would give us the very best chance of winning,

Greening-Spezza-Butler
Michalek-DaCosta-Alfredsson
Foligno-Regin-Neil
Filatov-Smith-Condra

Phillips-Lee
Cowen-Gonchar
Carkner-Karlsson

Greening was flying last night, really using his size and speed to drive the net and hunt down pucks. I really think that at this point he's a better fit for the 1st line. it pushes filatov(as good as he was playing) way down to the 4th, but i would use him on the pp and 4 on 4 every chance.
Are you drunk,which game were you watching.I think very highly of greening,he will make real NHL hockey player,however not a first liner and last night was his worst game I have ever seen him play in the NHL,and eyeno I have watched him more than you.Condra and Greening played good last spring and got some points etc.but if you play with a Jason Spezza you will get some points.But face it,not 1 or 2 line,not yet.With all the so called finesse young talent that is in camp and our 4 top six forwards I cant see it.Hope they prove me wrong.