View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Dr.Sens(e)

vCash: 500
I'll take that line-up, with the understanding I'd send Z-Bad back to SEL and let one of Condra or Butler move up to the top line (or Greening, if you wanted to slide condra back). I have always preferred spreading the top 6 forwards amongst the top 9 with three role players mixed in, and then consolidate them for the top two PP units. All three lines should get equal shifts. I also think Da Costa has earned a long look with talented linemates, including on the PP. Definitely want Butler with one of Spezza or De Costa, as he will not get the service he needs playing with Regin.

The only issue is I don't see the Sens sitting Kuba in the press box. I think Rundblad gets sent down, and Carkner is the 7th guy. If the Sens weren't going to give Kuba a chance to prove he is back to his older form pre-injury, they would have bought him out. Give him 20-30 games to build up his value again, and then trade him mid-season for whatever you can get. Rundblad, and even Cowen, could use 25+ minutes a night in Bingo for a few months.

Dr.Sens(e) is offline   Reply With Quote