Thread: Post Game Talk: It's only preason -_- Boston wins 7-3
View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Scotianhab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
Archambault and Ellis were my two standouts from last nights game. These kids look like keepers to me. Ellis seems to have some composure for a kid his age and Archambault has crazy skills.

To me, seeing the kids is the fun part, the score, not so much. Winning these games doesn't mean a thing to me, I enjoy watching our future more than I would putting out a stacked team trying to win a meaningless game. We got some kids that will be sure fire NHLers imo, that's what preseason is all about. A few kids showed they've got what it takes. I think these two will be regulars in the not too distant future.
I was at the game last night. Your right about Ellis & Archambault, they were both impressive. I thought Avtsin had an ok game. I was sitting in the corner by the glass where Henry's fight was. He nailed Thornton right in the teeth lol. He is one tough dude. Eneqvist was invisible and Masse should be outrighted to the KHL if possible.

Weber played alright and Beaulieu had an up & down game. Once Nathan puts on some more weight & muscle he will be ready for the NHL. Gallagher was awesome to watch, so feisty and give 100% every shift. He got in Marchand's face after Marchand drew a tripping penalty which I'm pretty sure he dove to get. Budaj was hung out to dry on a few goals but the B's 2nd goal and Seguins goal were both bad....

Sold out game with 65% Habs fans was pretty cool. Chara was booed heavily everytime he touched the puck and there was even some Go Habs Go chants.