View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Kingurentai

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Sure, Stoll can play RW and take most of the draws. In our own zone is where it gets a bit more confusing. Loktionov may not have the muscle to play down low in our own zone night in and night out, but he might be fine covering one of the points.

The main thing we want to see with Loktionov is him carrying the puck through center ice and attacking the opposition's blueline with speed. I am confident they could figure that out with he and Stoll on the same line.
Ok, then to take it a step further. Would it be possible for Lokti to defend as a winger (take the opposing team's point), yet offensively be a center? I personally haven't seen it done, but I've also never really watched for it. I know it's easier said than done because opposing teams will rush differently everytime and this "switch" could actually hurt us.

Just trying to figure out some way to keep both Lokti and Stoll - and utilize both in the best way possible. Both are good at what they do and I think we need both. To be honest, I think they can do some damage being on the same line if they can work around this center/winger thing.

Kingurentai is offline   Reply With Quote