View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
flyersfan187

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to flyersfan187 Send a message via Skype™ to flyersfan187
Mike Richards (LA): 26g, 42a, 68pts Richards will go back to his winning attitude, be physical, and get in fights to get the team going when they are down. LA will feel like his new home very quickly

Jeff Carter (Columbus): 36g, 24a, 60pts Carter is just a beast and will do well on any team that he gets minutes. With Columbus he should get plenty of minutes.

Darrol Powe (Minnesota): 4g, 6a, 10pts Powes game isn't about points. It is about hitting everything that moves and playing solid def/pk.

Ville Leino (Buffalo): 22g, 28a, 50pts I never cared for Leino here because he was always afraid of contact, but the guy can put up points and in Buffalo he will be given a shot to get top minutes.

Kris Versteeg (Florida): 17g, 20a, 37pts He is more of the third line energy guy but does have a bit of offensive touch in him.

Daniel Carcillo (Chicago: 6g, 9a, 15pts I really liked Carcillo in Phoenix and now I hope he can bring that game back to Chicago since he was clearly limited in what he could do on the Flyers.

Sean O'Donnell (Chicago): 0g, 16a, 16pts OD will be missed here. Sure this system was the worst system he could play in, but the guy was a gamer and a physical presence that we could be lacking this year.

flyersfan187 is offline   Reply With Quote