View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Penalty Killa
glitter skates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
Went out Friday, had a few beers, nothing special. Got some work done around the house Saturday, went to the Sabres game. Actually sat near some really nice Toronto fans,which is always cool. I hate wasting beer....

Ended up raging like I was 25 again after that. Just hit up random bar after random bar with a couple friends, ending up at Roxy's on Main Street. Not normally a place I would go, but it was actually really fun. Only downside was that last round of shots...!

I obviously wasn't driving anywhere, so I ended up sleeping in my truck for about 3 hours. Didn't feel comfortable driving even after I woke back up, so I sat out by the harbor as the sun came up, then drove home.

Two hour nap, epic Bills game, then spend 3 hours getting aurally violated by Dave Grohl. Phenomenal way to end the weekend.

(I'm glad I got the post breakup go out and rage all night out of my system. Back to being a responsible homeowner and member of the community though. )
yikes. i think a night like that would take me over a week to recover from. maybe more. wow.