View Single Post
Old
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Gallagher to me has earned a 9 game audition. The kid has crazy skills, with his size I am surprised on how many puck battles he wins and skates out of the corners with the puck or can dish it off through players to a fellow Hab!

He has good instincts and his skills allow him to match well with our skilled players. With Pleks and Cammy there is a chemistry, but a 3rd scoring line could be made with him and Eller and AK as Cole is penciled in the spot with Pleks and Cammy.

Tinordi looked better to me, he is a project cause he has so much to learn and grow in his body and game, but given time he will be good.

Bournival looked good too, he seemed to find a lot of open ice and was able to create a lot of chances for himself and his line.

Diaz looked a lot better tonight, probably his best game.

Price was good, too bad about the missed check on Clark as he deserved the win tonight, the team played good enough to win.

Hope the cuts are coming, but really hope Gallagher gets to stay for the audition with the team in a 9 game minimum cause he has deserved it over all the others trying to crack that extra spot.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote