View Single Post
Old
09-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Booba
Fier, ému and proud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Let me get this straight....freakin Dany Massé still has 1 year of contract....Lefebvre has 3 years of contract and DeSimone has to try-out to get one from the Dogs? Really?

Habs also better be aware of what's going on in the NCAA as far as goaltending is concerned for next year....'cause Mayer will never be the answer. Delmas might not be....and Aaron Dell and a couple of guys will be available. This guy also deserve a contract and also based on the fact that we once gave a contract to freakin Loic Lacasse....for whoever thinks I'm Q biased....I'm also capable of not liking those guys when it's needed....
Mayer still has two years left on his ELC (the first year slided according to capgeek).

If we sign a NCAA UFA, we are probably going to have a logjam in Wheeling. It's a detail but hopefully we find a way to get rid of Mayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Since they don't seem to be injured....did I miss the memo? But why are guys like Dame-Malka, DeHart and Fitzgerald still at Habs camp?
My guess is that they were already released or assigned to Hamilton. Maybe the Habs didn't feel the need to release that info since no cares about the faith of Dame-Malka, DeHart and Fitzgerald, except 5 or 6 dudes on a messageboard. (I'm one of those dudes )

By the way, I would have liked to see Dame-Malka and McFarland in a preseason game.

Booba is offline   Reply With Quote