View Single Post
Old
10-16-2005, 02:28 PM
handtrick

vCash: 500
As to Allison over Gamache last night.....I am sure Trotz expected a more chippy game than what was delivered. I think he dressed Allison over Gamache soley for that reason, and decided he wouldn't endanger his recovery of his groin by skating many shifts....but if it became chippy, he was going to have him go help may somebody be accountable.....

I agree with everything people are saying about Hamhuis....I think he is our most untouchable guy right now in any team's proposal to give us our 1st line center that we are craving. In reality....I can't see many proposals right now that Poile would risk rocking the boat.

Do you think Erat's deal is switching to the opposite side or what? He just doesn't seem to be master of the puck like he was last year...or is he just being overshadowed by Sullivan and Kariya's quickness and deft stick work?

Suter.....MAN.....any rookie with the brass balls to fire up the 80 foot pass to the breaking Kariya threading the needle betweeen two Blues like he did last night has got to be feeling some high comfort level with adjusting to the NHL game. Also it reflects the coach's confidence in him giving him that green light to be creative. His improvement is on the exponential curve right now....

I also noticed Hordichuk's acceleration and speed last night and was surprised how well he handled the puck.......I just can't get over the upgrade from the hugmaster McKenzie from last year.

I was sorry to hear of Tootoo's Boarding and game misconduct 36 seconds into the game last night....I just don't think he gets it. I bet Trotzy just shook his head seeing that. I would bet that we don't see him back up in Nashville unless Hordi or Stevenson get hurt. Can anyone say trade bait, while his value is still at a premium?