View Single Post
Old
09-27-2011, 09:29 AM
BHoke23

vCash: 500
Name: Bryan

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Marian Gaborik

Fav Current Wild: Dany Heatley

Fav Non Wild Players: Zach Parise, Patrick Kane, Sean Burke, Jeff Skinner, Brent Burns

Fav Wild Prospect: Jason Zucker

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Nino Niederreiter

Fav Movies: Inglourious Basterds, Happy Gilmore, Pulp Fiction.

Music: All kinds of rock, from classic to metal. My favorite genre is probably late 80s, early 90ís grunge however.

Hobbies: Reading, video games, playing all kinds of sports

Fav food: Chicken Cutlets.

Fav Beer: Hard to say, I rotate between Long Trail, Heineken, Newcastle, but I havenít tried nearly enough.

Fav Wild moment: January 10th, 2010. The Wild were down 5-1 to the Blackhawks going into the third period. They came back and tied it to go to overtime and Harding was outstanding in that shootout. That solidified me as a Wild fanÖthe X was rocking.

How long I have been a Wild fan: Chuck Fletcher era 2009-2010. I had always followed them but never really got into it because I canít watch them locally. Starting that year I got the hockey package for TV and have watched them religiously for 2 years now. Kind of cool to grow with the new GM as a fan, and seeing progress is always good. I was a Hartford Whalers fan as a kid, when they left I kind of stopped being a real hockey fan for a while. Gravitated to Minnesota sports because my pops was born in MN, and grew up in Blaine. Iím a Vikings and Twins fan as well.

Origin of screen name: Combo of my name and favorite number

Jerseys owned: Backstrom Red Home Jersey, Koivu Green Home Jersey

Married?: Nope.

Kids: Nope.

And just a P.S. I have read a lot of the posts over the last year, havenít posted yet but was just wondering whatís with the unicorn avatars? haha