View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 08:27 PM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Oiler report card

The Oilers were outworked, out skated, out muscled. The forwards are getting to far ahead of the defense so the team is having trouble breaking out.

Brewer - Lack of confidence and over thinking are his major problems. Another tough game.

Chimera - Playing a little better showed some emotion tonight.

Cross - Keeps the game simple, many of the Oilers could learn from him.

Dvorak - Showing a lot of hustle, but I am getting a little sick of the lack of production.

Ferguson - Another guy that showed some emotion and I didn't really notice him and that is good.

Hemsky - Teams are now cheating towards the other players leaving him no one to pass too. Hemsky one word for you, SHOOT!

Horcoff - No real offensive flair, but played ok defensively. Not talented enough to play anywhere near the first line.

Laraque - Quick fight, had one good shift where he controlled the boards and created a goal scoring chance. Other than that nothing.

Moreau - One of the few players that has showed up every game. Showed lots of try again.

Pisani - Didn't really notice him.

Reasoner - Didn't really notice him.

Salo - Made one really good save, but went down to soon at the Oliwa goal. His play has been average this season and that is not good enough.

Semenov - I thought he played well, was more physical tonight. This is the kind of game that he has to play to continue to stay in the lineup.

Smith - I thought he was a major culprit, when it comes to getting the puck to the forwards up the ice.

Smyth - Was Smitty tonight. One of the few Oilers played well.

Staios - Played ok, nothing spectaculor.

Stoll - Really didn't notice him.

Torres - Didn't notice him.

York - Didn't notice him.