View Single Post
Old
10-25-2003, 08:49 PM
Whitenoise

vCash: 500
Here are mine:

Brewer- not so good, but an improvement on the last couple of games. That's not saying much, though. C-

Chimera- showed a little spunk early in the first. Didn't notice him much after that. C-

Cross- simple game and drew a major out of Iginla. C+

Dvorak- start producing, please. He worked hard but we need points out of him. C

Ferguson- fought and did his usual thing. May have been one of the main culprits on the Oliwa goal, but I'm not sure but I won't hold it against him for now. C

Hemsky- his creativity backfired a lot tonight. At least he was trying. C-

Horcoff- back to the grinder role with you. D+

Moreau- actually had a couple of chances, but we all know he ain't exactly Bure out there. B-

Pisani- shrug. C-

Reasoner- can't even recall his name being mentioned in the play-by-play. Didn't do anything wrong that I can recall, though. C-

Salo- none of his patented soft/weird goals tonight. He never made any huge saves and he got deked out by Oliwa. Uhh, yeah. D+

Semenov- looked great blasting away on the powerplay and showed a bit of confidence. 5on5 needs work, but at least he was better than Brewer. B-

Smith- blah. Mixed it up a little bit at least. C-

Smyth- best Oiler on the night. He was really the only guy creating stuff out there. A-

Staios- shrug. C-

Stoll, Torres- hardly got to play so I'm not going to grade them.

Laraque- fight and a dumb penalty. D

York- not even as noticeable as Dvorak. D+

Isbister- really used his size to cut in line at the popcorn machine. By the end of the game, he was holding two bags of popcorn and balancing a coke on his knees. A+