Old
10-25-2003, 08:57 PM
kruezer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

against a horrible hockey team.

What a joke............
Well since I'm on a mission to destroy this myth, I'll explain it here too....lets face it the Oilers are a very young team and not only young in age but young in NHL experience, The Flames are an older and more experienced team that has many players who have been through the playoffs wars many times. As well the Flames team defense is better than Edmontons, the Flames defense-corps is better than Edmontons and they have a better defense to offense turnover. They give the puck away much less than Edmonton and stay composed even after giving up two goals in a tough situation (not that Lydman didn't deserve that penalty but they pulled through). I mean tonight Calgary had the better goalie, and the better defense corp, also I think Calgary's checking line of Gelinas-Yelle-Donovan is better and more experienced than any checking line the Oilers put together. The forwards from Calgary have not been scoring so far but I think that tonight showed that we can score and are just snakebit so far. Thats all I have to say.....

PS - put Reasoner on the first line, this guy is underrated for his offense, which is really why he was picked by St. Loo in the first place.